Sunday, January 27, 2013

Eye patches not just for costumes

I cannot begin to tell you how many emails I receive from people that have just lost an eye and have gone through surgery and need a fancy eye patch because that ugly black one at the pharmacy just isn't going to do it for them.  I started making eye patches as a silly project. My boyfriend and I were drinking and crafting one night and he came up with the idea. "Why don't you make eye patches too? They are just pasties for the eyes.". Really this turned into something so much more. 
I started promoting them by making matching ones to go along with my pasties. Yes it's a bit silly and the pictures more so.  It seems to have started off a trend which is fabulous!  I've had copy cats and people that now make eye patches that are totally different than mine that never made them before I started.
Here are a few awesome pictures of models wearing eye patches and a few of just eye patches. All of these can be bought on my website.


Limited Edition Skully Eye Patch
Photography by Andy Silvers

Blue Kitty Eye Patch
Photography by Andy Silvers

Mr. O-Ring Eye Patch
Photography by Andy Silvers

Mr. O-Ring Eye Patch
Photography by Andy Silvers

Mr. Stud Muffin Eye Patch

Burgundy Wine Eye Patch and Pasties
Photography by Danger Ninja

Mr. Stud Muffin Eye Patch
Photography by Danger Ninja

Deluxe Pearl Sparkle Eye Patch


Deluxe Red Dragon Eye Patch


Deluxe Peacock Eye Patch


Deluxe Sparkle Eye Patch


No comments:

Post a Comment