Saturday, February 9, 2013

Coming Soon : y-back g-strings

Hi dolls,
I've been working on this for a while and want to let you know the status of this awesome new product.  I know it's not really NEW but it's new from me.  I get requests all the darn time to make g-string, c-strings, merkins and so forth.
For the past few weeks i've been putting my sewing machine to the test and practicing making comfy yback g-strings.  They can be a bit tricky so I want to make sure they were up to snuff before releasing them. It's hard to compare to mass machined made panties but i'm trying to be even better.

First 3 maybe 4 colors will be released. These colors I chose because they are the most popular and easiest to customize (especially with rhinestones!) So first I have Black as seen below,  Silver, and Nude.  The Silver and Nude fabric are on their way in the mail as well as  a red fabric but I don't have  matching red elastic so I'm still undecided on if I want to use it or not.  I could easily make a red g with black elastic.  We shall see what is requested. 
I'm also looking into having a tag on the inside but I'm not sure if it's worth it since most tags are annoying and I usually cut them off and I'm sure you do as well.  Maybe I'll just get a retail hang tag gun so I can keep track of sizes once they are made and stored easier.

Extra wide g-strings are in the works and they will have a fabulous name to go with,  which won't be released until they are.   I want to make sure I get all my fabric in, make at least one of each so I can get overlapping comparison shots so you can see what they will look like next to a regular g-string.

As far as sizes go here is what I have on my list so far.  Of course if you need a wider hip version I'm always willing to make it.

Hips in Inches
XSM: 35-36"
SM: 37-38"
MED: 39-40"
LG: 41-43"
XLG: 44-47"

Front small y-back g-string in black

Back small y-back g-string in black

1 comment: